February 10, 2012

Becky Bloomwoods's Wardrobe review

A few days back, my order from Becky Bloomwoods's Wardrobe arrived.


It was only this two items, but the shipping was free and I just needed this big-bow-highwaisted belt, because I fell in love with them when they were in H&M but I didn't make it to buy any so I just couldn't resist.
However this one is much different, but I don't mind as long as it looks as elegant as it does. And it's really practical cause it doesn't create any weird bulges, because it somehow hug your waist or so XD
Than I bought this satin knee-hight socks. They are really amazing! I can't wait for spring to try them out. They are non-transparent until you wear them as over-knee high socks, then the blue become a little greenish, still, the print is amazing.

Overall, it was worth buying, even thought I'm not quite sure with other things cause there are no sizes or so...really puzzling...
 Still, it was here like in a month maybe even earlier..x)
Ten♥ 

2 comments: